Department of Mathematics
The Department of Mathematics seeks to become a community of mathematicians and mathematics educators that takes leadership in the pursuit of excellence in mathematics teaching, research, and service.
The Mathematics Department aims to
· Provide excellent undergraduate and graduate mathematics education to both science and non-science students that will enable them to make significant contributions to the advancement of the country
· Cultivate a culture of research and professionalism that will contribute to the country’s progress as well as to the personal growth and development of the members of the department
· Develop outstanding mathematicians, mathematics educators, and mathematics professionals who will become leaders in shaping the country’s future
· Strengthen collaboration in the area of mathematics education as well as with other disciplines
· Encourage and advance links with business and industry
· Increase interest and commitment among students to pursue careers in mathematics.
3rd Floor Science Education Complex, Bldg A
Loyola Schools, School of Science & Engineering
Ateneo de Manila University
Tel No. : (632) 426-6001 loc. 5680 to 5683
Telefax No. : (632) 426-6125
E-mail Address: email@example.com