Campus Network Group
The objectives of the Campus Network Group (CNG) are to:
• Monitor and maintain the AdMU's network backbone and core servers
• Develop and implement disaster recovery procedures
• Monitor and manage the consumption of ICT resources
• Plan and deploy improvements in the ICT infrastructure to cope with changes in demand for ICT resources.
• Provide an equitable billing system for the consumption of these resources.
• Develop and implement appropriate security procedures to protect the AdMU's ICT infrastructure and resources.
The Campus Network Group (CNG) envisions to be the Ateneo de Manila University's premier integrated information and communications technology (IICT) provider. Vision:
The CNG aims to deliver a reliable, efficient, and secure IICT infrastructure for the Ateneo de Manila University in support of its current and future communications requirements.
Contact InformationCampus Network Group
3/F Rm 313 Faura Building
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights, Q.C., Philippines
Tel No. : (632) 426-6001 loc. 4184, 4186
Fax No. : (632) 426-6126
Email : admin-at-ateneo-dot-eduWebsite: cng.ateneo.net