Philippine Institute of Pure and Applied Chemistry
he Philippine Institute of Pure and Applied Chemistry is an independent scientific institute organized as a center of excellence to conduct chemical research, analysis and training to industry, government and the general public.
Its highly trained staff of chemists is housed in a building at the Ateneo campus in Loyola Heights. Founded in 1972 to provide the country's industries with essential scientific and technological services, PIPAC has since then serviced the needs of over 500 corporations.
PIPAC's area of expertise include chemical analyses for food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, metals, biological samples, agro-chemicals, soil, air and gas, paper, plastics, water, sludge and products tested for quality control. PIPAC tests products for quality control, does performance testing and provides third party certification. It also conducts basic and applied research independently or in cooperation with client companies. PIPAC holds regular training workshops for instrumental methods and STN online searching.
PIPAC's commitment to its clients extends beyond providing quality laboratory results. PIPAC is known for maintaining in strictest confidence all findings of work done for clients, as well as proprietary, client-supplied information. No publication arising from research work supported by a client is made without written approval.Mission and Values
To serve the chemical and scientific needs of industrial, government and public institutions by offering:
* Reliable, cost-effective and fast chemical analysis
* Training in the use of classic and state of the art methods of chemical analysis
* Research services in the solution of industrial and environmental problems
* Consultation services
* To provide scientific support to government agencies in the formulation and implementation of policies and projects affecting the environment, renewable energy sources and product quality.
* To support the development and application of chemical science in the Philippines.
* To enter into collaboration and strategic alliances with institutions with similar goals in the Philippines, Asia and other foreign countries.Contact Information
Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Road, Loyola Hts., Q.C.
Tel No. : 4266072
Fax No. : 4266073
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org