The Ateneo de Manila University is always on the look out for top notch employees. The Employee Referral Program goal is to expand the applicants' pool for vacant positions. The ERP recognizes that our employees are uniquely qualified to recognize people who share our values and commitment.
If an employee on active payroll status refers a person who then is hired and remains in the job for at least six (6) months, he/she will receive PhP3,000.00 less applicable taxes for Category A employees and PhP8,000.00 for Category B employees. To receive this reward, referring employee must be employed by the Ateneo de Manila University when the reward payment is made.
You are eligible to make an employee referral if you are not involved in the hiring and selection process for the referred candidate. HRMO administrators and staff are not eligible.What types of jobs are designated for this reward program?
The following positions are generally eligible for employee referrals:
- All regular (plantilla) staff positions (except maintenance)
- All administrator positions
- Other positions which do not fall under the above categories but may be eligible for ERP because they are either mission critical or applicants are difficult to source.
Curent job vacancies are posted in the HRMO website. Positions included in the ERP category are indicated.Who can be referred?
Candidates are eligible for employee referral provided they:
- are not currently employed by Ateneo de Manila University in any capacity, including temporary, casual hourly, or student workers;
- have not been referred previously by someone else; or
- have not previously applied for a position at Ateneo de Manila University
Candidates must demonstrate that they:
- have the required qualifications;
- have a good employment record; and
- are not disqualified under the University's Employment of Relatives Policy
The Employment and Development Section of HRMO will make the final determination regarding eligibility after the candidate applies and the application or resume has been reviewed.How do I refer someone?
The process of referring a candidate is simple. Just complete the Employee Referral Form and it to the Human Resources Management Office, 2/F Xavier Hall. If you refer more than one candidate, you need to complete a separate form for each person. You may refer someone only once.
The applicant may also indicate that you referred them on their application form. When asked "How did you hear about this position?" on the application, the individual should write the name of the employee who referred him/her.When am I eligible to receive the referral reward?
The referral reward will be made as a taxable, additional payment and will be included in your regular payroll.Who are eligible to receive the reward?
- if you submitted your referral form prior to the time the candidate submitted his/her application or the candidate indicated your referral on the application form;
- when the person you referred is hired into a position inluded in this program; and
- after the person you referred is employed for six months
You must be employed by the University when the payment is made, normally soon after the person you referred has been in the job for six months.What if I know someone to refer but the position is not eligible for a referral reward?
Eventhough there are positions at the Ateneo de Manila University that are not included in the employee referral program, we encourage you to refer them because we believe that employee referrals are one of the most successful ways to attract talented people.
Please review the policy on Employment of Relatives.Other Things You Should Know
The Human Resources Management Office reserves the right to make the final determination about candidate eligibility, including whether they are qualified for positions designated within the program. In the event an applicant is referred by more than one employee, the deciding factor will be the date of receipt of the referral to HRMO.
If you have questions regarding the program, please contact Ms. Kate Gregorio or Ms. Nikki Valenciano.