Campus Ministry Office
The Loyola Schools Campus Ministry Office, as a component of a Catholic and Jesuit institution, partakes of the Church’s mission of forming a community of disciples through renewed integral evangelization by striving to awaken the Loyola Schools community to the love of God and the following of Jesus in a society that calls for transformation through a real witnessing of faith that does justice.
The Office hopes to form leaders with a dynamic spirituality that is Ignatian and rooted in a deep personal commitment to God who moves them to humbly respond to human situations that demand justice and compassion.
The Loyola Schools – Campus Ministry Office, as an integral part of the Ateneo de Manila University, seeks to help in the development of persons-for-others through a spiritual formation that is faithful to the Catholic Identity and rooted in Ignatian Spirituality.
Inspired by the Ignatian ideal of “finding God in all things” and guided by the “teachings and examples of Jesus Christ,” the office provides and implements various programs and activities that facilitate the spiritual growth and development of the members of the Loyola Schools community, particularly the students.
What Do We Do?
- Create a culture of spirituality in the Loyola Schools
- Organize Masses and confessions in the Loyola Schools
- Facilitate retreats, recollection and prayer sessions
- Conceptualize, plan and organize spiritual formation programs and activities for administrators, faculty, professionals, students, staff and maintenance
- Provide trainings and workshops
- Serve as moderators and spiritual advisors for Student Organizations
Loyola Schools Campus Ministry Office
Ground Floor, Manny Pangilinan Student Learning Center
Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Road, Loyola Hts., Q.C.
Tel No. : 426-6001 loc. 5161
Telefax : 426-6522
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mondays-Fridays: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturdays: 8 a.m. – 12 noon
List of Head and Staff