1. The student obtains an infirmary slip (blue slip) and brings it to the Infirmary.
2. The student shows the infirmary slip to the medical officer on duty. At the end of the consultation, the medical officer will fill out the slip with the impression and treatment done.
3. The student will then show the infirmary slip to the teacher and give to his parents.
During recess/lunch break/dismissal, the student may obtain the slip form the Infirmary.
The parents will be called by the infirmary staff only when the diagnosis requires immediate parental concern such as the following instances:
1. Emergency situations
2. Head injuries
3. Scuffles with classmates with medical concern
4. If the patient is to be sent home due to illness
5. Other instances where, according to the judgment of the medical officer, the parents must be informed
DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILD TO SCHOOL IF HE SHOWS EVIDENCE OF AN ONGOING INFECTION LIKE FEVER OR FLU. THIS WILL NOT ONLY HARM THE CHILD BUT ALSO THE OTHER PERSONS WHO INTERACT WITH HIM.