VP for Administration and Planning
The Office of the Vice President for Administration and Planning is mandated to:
1) Assist the President in the management and administration of the University and assume the duties and powers delegated to him/her by the President.
2) Assist the President in identifying and prioritizing issues of strategic importance to the University and establish processes that enable academic and administrative units to plan their response.
3) Establish and manage mechanisms to monitor implementation and delivery of strategic plans.
In particular, because of the important leadership transitions in the University, the VPAP is tasked to:
1) Assist the President in the process of leadership succession.
2) Focus on critical areas of leadership development in the University.
Contact Information Edna P. Franco, Ph.D.
Vice President for Administration and Planning
Xavier Hall, Ateneo de Manila University
Katipunan Road, Loyola Hts., Q.C.
Tel No. : 4266083 and 4266001 loc. 4030-32
Fax No. : 426-6079
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 12 noon