20 February 2012
To Members of the Ateneo Community
Please be advised that the Selection Committee of the Ateneo Sports Hall of Fame (ASHOF) is now accepting nominations for the Ateneo Sports Hall of Fame 12th awarding ceremonies
scheduled for Saturday, 17 November 2012.
Each nomination must include a comprehensive sports bio-data of the nominee.
The minimum qualifications for a nominee are as follows.
1. He/She must be a graduate of the Ateneo de Manila Grade School, High School, College, or Graduate School, or must have studied for at least two (2) years straight in the Ateneo de Manila.
2. He/She must be Champion in the NCAA, UAAP, National Intercollegiate, National Open, AAL, RIFA, PRADA, etc., as an athlete representing the Ateneo, or a member of a Champion Team. Please include with the nomination any other achievements such as:
1. Membership with the National Team for a particular sport in any level competing in any international sports event like the Olympics, Asian games, etc.
2. Awards or medals as an athlete in the Ateneo and as an athlete after his Ateneo day
3. Awards or medals as a student in the Ateneo.
The last day for accepting nominations for the 12th Ateneo Sports Hall of Fame Awards is 31 March 2012. Please submit your nominations no later than 31 March 2012
to the Ateneo Alumni Relations Office, attention Mr. Romeo A. Dalandan, Jr. or Ms. Amy de Pano via any of the three means:
1. Email to email@example.com
2. Fax to number 426-6080 and confirm receipt with us at telephone 426-6081 or 82
3. Deliver or mail to the Ateneo de Manila University, Room 201 Faber Hall, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
The selected nominees will be properly notified by the ASHOF Committee on or before 15 August 2012.
For and on behalf of the Ateneo Sports Hall of Fame Selection Committee
Director for Alumni Relations
Office of University Development and Alumni Relations
Ateneo de Manila University
426-6001 local 4081, 4091