Ateneo Grade School Parents Auxilliary Council (AGSPAC)
I. NAME, NATURE and PRINCIPAL OFFICE
1. This organization shall be known as the Ateneo Grade School Parents Auxiliary Council (AGSPAC).
2. The AGSPAC shall be consultative/ advisory in nature. All projects, programs, recommendations on school policies and practices shall be subject to the prior approval of appropriate administrative authorities/ bodies. The usual school channel and procedure of communication and/ or administrative clearance should be followed.
3. The principal office of the AGSPAC shall be located in the Ateneo Grade School campus.
1. To promote communication and cooperation between the parents, on the one hand, the school staff, on the other, giving substance to home-school partnership in the education of our students.
2. To give parents an opportunity to assist the school in the efforts at the total development of the students spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, physical.
3. To serve as a forum for discussion on common concerns and issues related to the educative process, in general, and school-relations, in particular.
III. ORGANIZATIONAL LEVELS
A. Class Parent Organization (CPO)
The CPO shall be composed of all the parents of a particular section of a grade level. Each CPO shall have the following officers: Chairperson (the CPR, except Grade 7 with two Chairpersons), Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer, and Assistant Treasurer. The homeroom teacher shall be the coordinator of the CPO.
B. Grade Level Parents Council (GLPC)
The GLPC shall be composed of all CPRs within a certain grade level. Each GLPC shall have the following officers: Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer, and Assistant Treasurer. The Grade Level Coordinator will chair the Grade Level Parent Council.
C. Executive Council (EC)
The EC shall be composed of all chairpersons from all grade levels. The EC shall have the following officers: Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Secretary, Assistant Secretary, Treasurer and Assistant Treasurer. The Headmaster shall be the coordinator/ adviser for the EC.
The CPO, GLPC and EC shall create such committees as each of these organizational levels shall deem necessary, keeping in mind the total development of the students along spiritual, moral, intellectual, social and physical lines.
CPR 101 Handbook (338KB pdf)
AGSCOP INDUCTION video