University Athletics (0)
Fostering integrity in academic and athletic excellence as service to the community, the Ateneo Sports Program aims to develop student-athletes who embrace the Ignatian spirity of leadership, generosity, and magis; and who become role-models for the Filipino youth all for the greater glory of God.
In its pursuit to realize the vision governing Ateneo sports, the University Athletics Office seeks to engage in:
1. Promoting character development in student-athletes, including cooperation, teamwork, leadership and loyalty; molding student-athletes into becoming role-models of the community; fostering Jesuit values in the total development of the student-athletes through sports.
2. Promoting academic achievement, engagement in university community life, and leadership development as needs in developing well-rounded student-athletes.
3. Setting high standards for winning in interscholastic and national level competitions thereby enhancing visibility and presitge of the university through sports.
4. Creating an integrated sports program involving the elementary, secondary, and tertiary units of the university for identification, training, and development.
5. Providing modern, scientifically valid training methods, facilities and equipment in the development and training of its student-athletes; and
6. Facilitating the process of determining the role-models from the student-athletes who are to act as centerpieces for socialization in the university community
Richard N. Palou Loc. 4180
Jose A. Capistrano, Jr. Loc. 4190
Director for Marketing
Emmanuel T. Fernandez Loc. 4180
Assistant Director for Operations
Nina Samaco Loc. 4194
Carina Balane Loc. 4191
Pinky Rosana Loc. 4181
Marlyn Franco Loc. 4192
Rick Du Loc. 4195
* For Facilities Reservation and Inquiries
Rodel Cubos Loc. 4193